Emily Record is a lifelong athlete, playing rugby for a number of club and collegiate teams including Drexel University, Philly Women, and has experience on various all star teams. Record retired from her career as a player shortly after finding CrossFit in 2011 and is currently a full time coach at CrossFit Center City, as well as head coach of the University of Pennsylvania women’s club rugby team. Since starting CrossFit, Record has taken an eager interest in two components of CrossFit-style training: Strongman Sport and Competitive CrossFit. She has qualified for the Regionals level in the Mid-Atlantic Region three times as an individual. As much as she loves competing in CrossFit, Emily Record also thoroughly enjoys bringing the fulfillment she derives from being active to the athletes she teaches.
- CrossFit, Level 1 Certification
- CrossFit Strongman Trainer
- USA Rugby Level 1 and 2 (Introducing Rugby, and Developing the Game)
- FuBarbell Olympic Lifting Coaching Seminar
- Moving Beyond Mobility Workshop, studying and shadowing under Dr. Perry Nickelston
- MovNat Poser and Agility Workshop
- Mike McKenna Strongman Seminar
- First Aid/CPR
Record currently coaches:
CrossFit, Strongman, Rowing, Squatting
Personal Training with Record:
$75/hour – please inquire about availability by emailing email@example.com.