A little weekend reading:
1. WHY DO IT RIGHT WHEN I CAN DO IT WRONG? – why Range of Motion matters… and why we love sexy metcons too but you should probably do them well – it’s SEXIER!
2. CROSSFIT, it’s not for everyone. – seriously, not joking.
3. Eggs, Cigarettes – you saw the study, now read about it so you don’t sound silly.
4. 5 Tips to Improve Your Deadlift – from Tony Gentilcore. IN PREPARATION FOR THE TOTAL!
5. Our new and improved CFCC Staff Page – you’ll notice a few new additions! Stay tuned for more info!
SELF-MYOFASCIAL RELEASE: As needed, until 5 past.
MOBILITY: Partner Assisted Lat Stretch, 2 minutes to learn, complete, and switch. Wall Quad Stretch, 1 minute each side. Femur out of Butt Stretch, 1 minute each side.
DYNAMIC WARM-UP: 27 Squats. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXkh8ofejc0
STRENGTH: Front Squat, up to a peak of 3.
“Death by Thrusters” at 135lbs./95lbs.
Every minute on the minute do one more thruster.
For example, in minute one, complete 1 thruster, in minute two, 2 thrusters, in minute three, 3 thrusters, etc… when you can no longer complete the number of thrusters in the minute given, you are done. Record the number of minutes you DID complete PLUS the number of thrusters you completed in the last minute before time was up.