Perrin comes to CFCC from three years of coaching and training at CrossFit215 in East Falls, PA. Prior to discovering CrossFit in 2010, Perrin ran Division III Track & Field at Ursinus College as a sprinter and javelin thrower.
Perrin’s goal is to influence and educate each client to change the way they think and see themselves. As a coach, she hopes to inspire individuals to make long-term lifestyle changes by teaching them about the benefits of functional fitness, movement, and healthy lifestyle habits. Perrin believes developing a connection between mind and body is the key towards human growth, and finding fulfillment and clarity in our daily lives.
Perrin’s athletics achievements include competing in Mid-Atlantic Regionals on team CrossFit215 in 2012, individual in 2013, and team with CrossFit Center City in 2014 .
What is CrossFit? A foundation of strength and fitness in a supporting environment which fosters personal growth, physical preparedness for life’s challenges, and emotional resiliency.
Most memorable CrossFit moment: Competing at the 2013 Mid-Atlantic Regionals as an individual and finishing workout 5 (DL/Box Jump) under the 8 minute time cap for the first time.
Goals: 70kg Snatch, 91kg Clean & Jerk
Hobbies outside of training: Watching recreational sports, playing and learning new sports, cooking, listening and playing music, eating food, traveling, and spending time with my friends and family.
- OPEX CCP Level 1 Associate Coach (Assessment, Program Design, Life Coaching, Nutrition, Business Systems )
- CrossFit Level I Trainer
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting Trainer (Level 1)
- CrossFit Advanced Weightlifting Trainer (Level 2)
- CrossFit Goal Setting with Greg Amundson
- Olympic Weightlifting Seminars with Mike Cerbus, Lydia Valentin
- Optimizing the Big Three with Greg Robins (Cressey Sports Performance)
- Naka Athletics Freestyle Connection Gymnastics Movement Seminar with Carl Paoli
- Hybrid Athletics Strongman Seminar with Rob Orlando
- Strongman Seminar with Mike McKenna
- Ki-Hara Resistance Stretching Workshop
- Shop Chasing Pain: Moving Beyond Mobility Workshop
Perrin currently coaches:
Competition/Regionals Prep, CrossFit, Elements, Accelerate
Personal Training with Perrin:
$75/hour – please inquire about availability by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.