Perrin began her coaching career in 2011 after working in fixed income trading for an international quantitative
Perrin’s goal is to influence and educate each client to change the way they think and see themselves. As a coach, she hopes to inspire and challenge individuals to make long-term lifestyle changes through fitness, education, and action. She views fitness as a vehicle to foster personal growth, physical preparedness for life’s challenges, and emotional resiliency. Perrin believes developing a connection between mind and body is the key towards human growth, and finding fulfillment and clarity in our daily lives.
Outside of training she enjoys learning and playing new sports, traveling, reading, food, and spending time with friends and family.
- OPEX CCP Level 1 Associate Coach On Journey (Assessment, Program Design, Life Coaching, Nutrition, Business Systems )
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach (In progress)
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (March 2011, Revalided August 2015)
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting Trainer (Level 1)
- CrossFit Advanced Weightlifting Trainer (Level 2)
- CrossFit Goal Setting
Perrin currently coaches:
Competition, Gymnastics, CrossFit
Personal Training, Nutrition Consulting or Life Coaching with Perrin:
Please inquire about availability by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org