Perrin comes to CFCC from three years of coaching and training at CrossFit215 in East Falls, PA. Prior to discovering CrossFit in 2010, Perrin ran Division III Track & Field at Ursinus College as a sprinter and javelin thrower.
Perrin’s goal is to influence and educate each client to change the way they think and see themselves. As a coach, she hopes to inspire individuals to make long-term lifestyle changes by teaching them about the benefits of functional fitness, movement, and healthy lifestyle habits. Perrin believes developing a connection between mind and body is the key towards human growth, and finding fulfillment and clarity in our daily lives.
Perrin’s athletics achievements include competing in Mid-Atlantic Regionals on team CrossFit215 in 2012, individual in 2013, and team with CrossFit Center City in 2014 .
What is your athletic/professional background? I ran Division III Track & Field at Ursinus College as a sprinter and javelin thrower. I also played softball and tennis competitively in high school. Post undergraduate I worked in fixed income trading for an international quantitative
List any notable athletic achievements: Mid-Atlantic Regionals on team CrossFit215 in 2012, individual in 2013, and team with CrossFit Center City in 2014. 1st Place Female Novice Lifter 2014 Hookgrip Classic, 3rd Place Female 58kg Lifter 2015 Liberty Barbell Classic, 2nd Place Female 58kg Lifter 2015 East Coast Gold Classic, Qualified for the USAW American Open Female 58kg weight class 2015
What are your goals as a Coach. Where do you feel your strengths lie? To inspire, empower and challenge individuals to reach their highest potential. I look for athletes who are honest, driven to succeed, and open minded. My strengths lie in holding individuals accountable who are committed to pursing their goals, and being supportive in the journey.
What is CrossFit to you (or weightlifting)? A foundation of strength and fitness in a supporting environment which fosters personal growth, physical preparedness for life’s challenges, and emotional resiliency.
What is your most memorable CrossFit/weightlifting moment? Competing at the 2013 Mid-Atlantic Regionals as an individual and finishing workout 5 (DL/Box Jump) under the 8 minute time cap for the first time. My first weightlifting meet going 6/6/ and PR-ing both my snatch and clean and jerk and winning in the female novice division.
What are your goals as an athlete? 71kg Snatch, 91kg Clean & Jerk, 5 Unbroken Strict Muscle Ups.
What are your hobbies outside of training? Skiing/snowboarding, golf, learning and playing new sports, cooking, listening and playing music, eating food, traveling, and spending time with my friends and family.
What is your favorite Philly restaurant? Fork.
- OPEX CCP Level 1 Associate Coach (Assessment, Program Design, Life Coaching, Nutrition, Business Systems )
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (March 2011, Revalided August 2015)
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting Trainer (Level 1)
- CrossFit Advanced Weightlifting Trainer (Level 2)
- CrossFit Goal Setting with Greg Amundson
- Olympic Weightlifting Seminars with Chad Vaughn, Matt Bruce, Mike Cerbus, Lydia Valentin, Gary Valentine
- Optimizing the Big Three with Greg Robins (Cressey Sports Performance)
- Naka Athletics Freestyle Connection Gymnastics Movement Seminar with Carl Paoli
- Hybrid Athletics Strongman Seminar with Rob Orlando
- Strongman Seminar with Mike McKenna
- Ki-Hara Resistance Stretching Workshop
- Stop Chasing Pain: Moving Beyond Mobility Workshop
Perrin currently coaches:
Competition, Gymnastics, CrossFit
Personal Training, Nutrition Consulting or Life Coaching with Perrin:
Please inquire about availability by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org