Workout of the Day: Tuesday, 6.11.13
There’s all KINDS of exciting things coming up soon! Here’s a summary:
1. This Saturday CFCC is going on a walk through Wissahickon. Dogs are encouraged! :) Go here to coordinate rides, etc.
2. Next Friday, June 21st, at 730pm – we are holding a Competitor’s Meeting. This is for ANYONE who would like to use competition as an outlet for the CrossFitness.
3. If you’re interested in finding out what’s going on with the BCCC, check out this CFCC EATS page!
4. PROM is Saturday, June 29th! The theme this year is… “Where the Wild Things Are: Beasties in their Besties” – plan accordingly!
5. The Liberty Barbell Classic (a novice-level Olympic Lifting meet) is being held on Saturday, June 22nd. We’d love for you all to be there to watch, but we’d love everyone in the Hybrid program to be able to compete! If you have questions about this meet, please direct them to email@example.com! If you’d like to sign up or just get more info, go here!
Paul Buono and Emily Record, taking a picture the way Record thinks it should be done.
WORKOUT OF THE DAY:
MOVEMENT PREP: Lax Ball Quads, 2 minutes each side. Release Pec Minor, 1 minute each side. 30ft. of each: Samson Stretch Lunge, Spiderman Steps, Inchworm, Crab Walk (squeeeeeze your glutes!), PVC loaded Overhead Squat Position Duck Walk, High Knees&Butt Kicks x 2, Broad Jump.
SKILL WORK: Snatch Drills, even if you’ve been snatching for YEARS… you still need drills. Look alive, folks!
STRENGTH: Hang Snatch, up to a peak of 1.
CONDITIONING: In teams of 3 complete AMRAP in 6 minutes: Box Jump 12 reps (24 for both M+F), Rest, Overhead Squat (75/55).